Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday

Monday and Friday are my rest days even though I don't fully rest. Did 45 minutes of stretching and a short upper body workout. I'm into a recovery week this and of course the boys post an awesome training ride for tommorow. A few of the guys are going on a flat 35-40km/h average hammer tommorow. I'm supposed to do a recovery ride arrrrgggg. The post even warned that if you cant keep pace they will drop you and not look back. I so want to go but I'm sticking to my training plan. Then extra time off the bike will be spent on the yoga mat and upper body workouts.

I may ride out to where they are doing this just to see the boys go. Most are getting ready for Time Trials starting next Tuesday. Well time to do more recovery, the couch is calling!!!!!

No comments: