Monday, October 1, 2007

Back from Dr. Bill. Nothing to major to panic about but bruised is an understatement. Left side of chest is pushed out because of the bruising around the back. Bill beat me up pretty good but got a few things back in line. Lots of laser time over the next 2 weeks. I think this laser will become a permanent fixture in my house. I'll try for a light recovery ride on the bike path again tomorrow. 1-1.5 hour max.

So the next edition is on order. I've said my race season is over and its all fun but I may look into a cross race or 2 depending on when the bike gets in. 2008 Giant TCX0. They have predicted the warmest winter on record for this year so there could be lots of outdoor riding instead of skiing happening this year. We didn't have snow till almost the end of January last year and this is the snow belt region.

Its a pretty looking winter beater bike. I just couldn't bring myself to taking the OCR outside in the salt after all the upgrades and the Trinity will only see the trainer this winter. It will also make it possible to stick in the lead group at the Uxbridge Icebreaker. These are all my reasons and answer. I just wanted another bike!!!!

No comments: