Thursday, October 28, 2010

My first love? Maybe


But I really like to sleep right now. Daylight savings time is when? It's 7:30 and it's still dark? This sucks, I want to sleep, my body is telling me to sleep. I can't wake up at my normal time because it just seems way to early. I need you coffee. I need vasts amounts of you. I love you coffee.




Shaking is fun, I want to shake, it will make up for the lack of time on the bike. Riding is over rated when I can just shake. Shaking works all the muscles at once. I could race and do well in the shaking department. 8 hours of shaking could be fun. Please make me shake coffee so I can get off this couch and go to work and make money so I can buy more coffee. Coffee, I love you.

Side note: This was done in 8 minutes since I barely got my ass out of bed this morning. I managed to get 2 cups of coffee into me in that time. I have not seen my normal wake up time of 6ish in a few weeks. Today 7:15, not impressed. I like to have wake up time.

No comments: