Friday, August 3, 2012

avoiding it

I rode my bikes, woohoo. Nothing out of the ordinary but I found myself in the hills and of course a conversation that came up on the MNS ride popped into my head. This hill is on there. aww so is this one. Hmmmmm. Don't do it, don't be a follower, don't be weak.

I'm talking about strava, yes I know it's cool but I'm going to avoid it like I avoid twitter. I do have a twitter account, I forgot the password a couple years ago. As for strava, I just can't do it. Maybe it's because I'm not as strong this season as previous years, maybe I like keeping my training, or lack of it top secret, maybe I don't want big brother knowing where I am.

Don't get me wrong, I'll chase a few of the times on that sight, I kinda know where I'll rank knowing the company that I keep. I will mention that I hit 74.4 km/h on a certain downhill which was the fastest to date. I won't share what my times were going up the different hills, that's top secret.

Good weekend coming, it's longer. Buckwallow trip planned and potential another one of those "I've wanted to do this ride to see if it can be done" It's on the map.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: