Wednesday, November 30, 2011

??????

I'm not sure how others deal with it but I find this is the hardest time of the year to do anything. To stay motivated, to not just curl up on the couch and just sleep. The combination of being dark at 5 pm, irratic tempature, inconsistent weather and a long season the craving to do nothing is very overwhelming. I think this is why I'm so anxious for snow. The transition of fall to winter always seems to be more painful than the one from winter to spring.

I can't handle riding the rollers right now, I won't take a bike outside in the cold rain of a dark evening sky and I can't ski. Yep, you can tell I'm not much of a fan of this time of year. Coffee only energizes for a short time, beer leans the body to the couch. Yep, I have the
November training blahs. Maybe the snow coming down will stay. I don't want a huge amount, just enough to play in.

No comments: