Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Almost wasted

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, didn't. It felt like a waste but it was needed, a rest day. In what was almost tropical like conditions for January I failed to take advantage of it with some sort of outdoor training, instead an easy stroll with the dogs who probably weren't complaining. After 4 days of solid winter based training my legs were mad at me. I did get a little spring fever though on the walk, that thought of riding without seven layers of clothing. It doesn't seem like it will be all that far away. More than likely it won't be, let's see what the rodent says tomorrow.

Some race discussion was brought up at the MNS snowshoe. Some debating on my part to be had. The thoughts of a 24 hour may be in the mix yet again. Yes I said I wasn't go to do one this year, I may have lied about that for the second time already. Let's see how the body feels over the next few weeks.

Feeling chipper this morning, craving some exertion, ski, bike? both? Will see what the rest of the week brings.

No comments: