Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's Official

Im a big wheel owner,who would have thought. Of course I've already started some changes,the first off will be making it Ontario trail ready. The 700 mm bars are, ummm, well wide is an understatement.I don't think I could get through some of the trees in e big backyard with those on. I barely get through some sections with 630's. Basic fit is pretty much done, finding that I may need a different stem to get me low enough but besides that the bike is pretty sweet right out of the box. I'm being smart and keeping the xtc on a different floor than Chuck, of course Chuck Norris knows its here, he knew before I did.

So when will I get the first offical ride in? No clue, hip is being a nuesence right now and of course mother nature has started spitting out the white stuff. Who would have thought that the weather would change to what it should be doing the momentum I start accepting an early spring by getting all things bike ready to go. Some random thoughts of skiing are on the maybe to do list for the winter long weekend. Dogs to tire out, keeping things pretty simple right now with more focus on flexibility than fitness. Is this what old age has for me in the future? Maybe if I start to bubble wrap myself before every outdoor activity I can prevent injuries. Maybe but for now I'll just null the pain with more coffee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt Spak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt Spak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Spak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.