Sunday, November 25, 2018

Coaching

Yes, I am expanding a little more for the 2019 season.  If you are looking for a coach for the 2019 season feel free to contact me at MATTHEWSPAK@GMAIL.COM.   I am planning another weekly youth development program that will be focused on athletes between 12-16 racing in minimee up to cadet divisions. The program will be based around the Ontario cup race season starting before the first event and finishing up with Provincial championships.  This include fundamental skills “climbing, descending, cornering, technical features, etc” leading into race craft “pacing, passing, etc”  and will have functional fitness incorporated in.     I will be finalizing the details over the next month or so.  The course will start in April.   Weekly workout training programs will also be available on individual requests.    Please feel free to contact me if your son or daughter would like to be in this program.       I will again be coaching ultra endurance athletes.   With 15 plus years of experience in 100 milers, 8 hours and 24 hour solo’s myself,  I will transfer  my knowledge helping you reach your goals.    Building a training program that works with your lifestyle and time restrictions.   Not everyone can commit to a 15-20 hour training week, getting the best bang out of your training whether you are trying to podium, distance or time goal focused or just trying to survive.  This can indlude race nutrition as well.    This will be built for you, after all it’s your race.   Rates are based on level of requirements from a weekly or monthly training program to ride days working on technical riding and skills.  

No comments: