Wednesday, November 14, 2018

It’s been a while


6 years, really?? 6 years since the last time I spent some time here. I used to be here typing daily for years giving little insights to my life and the fun I have with bicycles. So what changed? Where did I go? Why did I stop? Honestly I really don’t know. I was still racing, still adventuring, still ticking of a few of my bucket list goals. There was lots to write about. Maybe it was the change in social media mediums, again I really don’t know. What I know is I kinda missed this place and have found a renewed craving to write.


What’s the plan? Hopefully a lot of the same fun tongue in cheek type blurbs like what I posted doing the Quebec single track experience this past summer. Training and racing as I make a whole hearted effort returning to ultra endurance races at my previous fitness, this is going to hurt a little.  There will be things about the mountain bike race team that I am involved with running with my friend Andrew, helping a couple racers way faster than us make their way on the World Cup.   My life on the other side of the handle bars as a coach, passing on 15 years of knowledge (technical term for making every mistake and learning from it).      A splash and dash of adventures with my wife,  she is to root cause of my return to racing.   Add in either a lot of coffee or a beer and a slightly twisted sense of humour and hopefully it becomes amusing.




No comments: