Friday, September 26, 2008

moving in all directions

The last couple days have been a bit of a whirlwind. My body is feeling better. I rode a couple times this week including a trail ride on the NRS. It's been a while since I was on it but it's like that comfy old slippery that just feels right when you put it on. The Blue XC Carbon is now a single speed. It has yet to be tested. That could be tomorrow.

I am going to do the Hardwood 8 hour. I was registered and payed for it, why the hell not. Amongst all the problems at the Dirty Enduro I still have to remember that it was supposed to be a training race. Now I have yet to decide at what intensity I will ride tomorrow. Also what bike. I'm bringing both the full and the SS. A few of the guys have all ready been taunting me to do it on the SS. Maybe. I'll decide in the morning when I go to put the race plate on.

Now going in the other direction. I think I will be moving. Not that far but moving no doubt. Walked into a home on Wednesday and fell in love. The last two days have been crazy. Needless to say there will be a for sale sign in my front yard sometime next week and an offer put in within the next 24 hours. The timing for all of this is perfect with racing coming to an end for 2008. This has been on my mind for a little while now and everything just seem to fall into place.

I'll have a race report up probably on Sunday and I will have some updates on new sponsors for 2009. Things are coming together, lets just see if I can pedal my ass around a race course tomorrow at the front of the pack.

Need to finish packing, pictures and updates soon enough!!!

No comments: