Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm not the only one!!!

I guess I'm not the only one who has slowed down on the riding. This was a action packed weekend that has turned into a minor attraction. This was supposed to be the first stage of two wheel excitement.

http://www.ontariocycling.org/web_pages/news1/newslisting.php?id=1897

Of course I'm not sure if I'm going to go and play yet. Was out on the cross bike seeing if I liked some minor changes I made in setup. Of course I didn't so I have a little work to do but the other thing that showed was how unhappy my legs seemed on the hills. It's going to be a 7 am decesion.

Next up was supposed to be Race the Night at Mountainview. Because of low pre registration Thomas was forced to cancel it. Now it's become Ride teh Night which means grab those lights and come out for a spin and eat some grub after wards. I'll be going for sure. http://www.mountainviewmidland.com/race_the_night.htm

Last but not least was the Ontario Enduro Championships. http://www.bikenxs.com/ Same as what happened to RTH. Low numbers meant the cancelation. I was going to skip this regardless but it was a little bit of a shock when I saw the post.

So why the low nubmers? One it's been completely crappy the last week with nothing but rain and wind. Oh and cold. the other thought is that it's been a really long season and there havce been alot of back to back to back events. Everyone is tired? I know I am. Of course the weather and the fact its dark at 7 pm gives me the craving to crawl into bed and sleep till spring.

As for the home front. My house has just hit the market. Price is great and hopefully leads to a quick sell. The MLS # is 20082464 buy me buy me. Tenant included if wanted.

There will either be a race report from the Hillbilly Cross and Ride the Night or there will be a picture of a plate of bacon (seems to work for Big Ring)

Later

No comments: