Sunday, October 19, 2008

LSD is not a drug

It's that time again, time for my fix. Now like all junkies, they begin to migrate together. Yep, new training partner and with both have the same dealer. The biggest bonus of this is who it is I'm training with. Andrew has seen the podium many times in 24 hour events and is a great marker for me to gauge off. We are on the same training schedule since we both enjoy having Heather beat the crap out of us.

Today was the Big Chute loop. Still probably my favorite road ride in the Midland area. The weather was a typical fall day. Plus 12, awww you know winter is coming when we have to start saying plus since the numbers are getting low. The sun was shining, thats all that mattered.

We pretty much had the roads to ourselves today. Fall riding in cottage county. 3.5 hours later we rolled back into my place. My legs are feeling really good right now. On the non training side of things my house has been a hot spot this last week. Offers are starting to come in, if things continue I will hopefully be packing in the very near future.

That's it, no video right now

Later

No comments: