Tuesday, May 22, 2012

needed the 3 days

Busy weekend, lucky there was an extra day otherwise I wouldn't have gotten eveything in. Awesome road ride with my sister Saturday morning who was sporting the fastest bike on the thebig chute loop that day. I will be a little concerned when her fitness increases, most should be. Followed up with some window stripping and painting. This old house likes to beat me up but gives huge rewards. Found myself with some of the crew from Total sports Sunday touring the Canada cup course, rocked the 29er, still torn. Back at the house again in the afternoon followed by beer and great friends on the back deck. Monday had me on the bike at 7am, done by 9 and tearing apart my sunroom. It was supposed to rain, it didn't, new stone and pine floor laid. It was hot, it looks awesome, body is sore, easy ride and recovery tonight. to busy to fix this paragraph problem, maybe tonight.

No comments: