Thursday, May 3, 2012

returning to a focus

I'm beginning to figure out things, life can be difficult sometimes filled with extremely difficult decisions. My head is a lot clearer, of course it also was not also being hazed over with alcohol like it was Sunday. I felt like I should again at the Wednesday night world cup. I rode like I should and pushed like it should. The fitness is there, the brain is coming back. For the clown that was brave enough to make a comment in my previous post. If you're so wise with your opinion to post at least put a your name. It's always easy to make an uninformed comment behind the comfort of annonimity, manup or shut up

3 comments:

John Bragdon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt Spak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.