Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It was a pretty easy decision. Race the Canada Cup or go and play in Tom's forest for a few hours. Hmmmm 1.5 hour of torture, huffing and puffing or some flow riding.

Actually the decision wasn't even mine. Heather recommended that I don't do this race as there is no benefit for me at this point with Solstice only a couple weeks away. With the pouring rain and slick course the risk of crashing was up also. I talked to a few buddies about the event and they said there were a few crashes in my group. Good choice.

This also gave me a chance to play with the new wheel setup. I love these wheels!! the tire

Started to work out some race strategy with her also. I could tell you what we came up with but what fun would be.

Tom's was in full bloom and the trails were awesome. I love riding here.

The camera makes has had better days.

A new addition to the ski box

To the point!

Later

No comments: