Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bad weather equals bad attitude?

Ya that's where I'm at. I'll admit that I have been in a bit of pissed off at the world mood the last couple weeks. It has definitely affected me on the bike along with day to day living. What and why?

I'm hoping that the race tomorrow does give me that kick in the ass that makes me remember how fun this sport is. Also how much I love to suffer. It's supposed to be rainy and cold. The course will be muddy as hell and there will probably be sections completely unrideable. It's a physically demanding course where one wrong line means your running your bike. I'm going there to have fun!!!!!!!!!

This is still a training ride for me more than a race. Heather wants me to beat the crap out of myself for the full race. We are working on getting my upper heartrate level back up to pre Solstice level. In otherwords, trying to get a second peak.

Alright back to watching the Olympics. Race report tomorrow.

No comments: