Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Boot camp? That's how I felt last night after my work out. Did a few sets with weights but it was mainly sit ups, push up, chin ups etc. Yep they do hurt. Mix that in with the knee exercises I was feeling it last night. I'll be starting in to a set routine of weights and spinning starting at the end of the month. I'm having a hard time staying focused on training right now. I think I just need a bit of a break from structure.

The broken rib got me to relax but it wasn't a fun relaxed. I think that's what I'm needing still so parts of the fun relaxed was cleaning all the bikes. 6 bikes and I still don't have my 08 race bike. Yep I'm a bike whore. They are gleaming and with snow in the forecast most will stay on the wall now till spring. I'll be wiping the dust off the rollers very shortly. Indoor riding sucks but unless I move south I really don't have much choice.

Thats it for now

No comments: