Thursday, November 8, 2007

Its that time of the year. It snowed for the first time yesterday and put a kibosh into my plans of outdoor riding last night. Actually I just wimped out. I've ridden in colder and worse conditions but that's usually when I haven't been riding for a few months and going into withdrawl.

I've started doing base training on Tuesday and working on strengthening my knees. Lets just say that lunges hurt!!!! I'm not a huge fan of indoor training and weightlifting has never been a high ranking activity but its going to such a necessity for me this winter. I still need to setup my routine, right now its all over the place. My knees are still clicking and popping like a symphony.

So great news for me. My first frame will be here Friday. If everything goes to plan it will be built and ready for testing by the first of next week and be tuned for the w.o.w. Mansfield race. Alright, off to the grown up world of work.

No comments: