Thursday, April 17, 2008

It was the perfect conditions yesterday to bring a bit of pain. Yep another day of climbing. I managed to get a sucker, opps I mean buddy to come with me. Alex answered the call and I gave him the distance that I was riding. I guess I should have brought up the route that I was going also.

The roll out was nice with the wind to our backs for the first 15 minutes. That was the last time it would be behind us.

The ride was supposed to hurt with the route. The added 40km/h head wind just added a little more resistance. Ok a lot more resistance.

Alex calling his Mommy to come get him? Nope, but needs to ignore his boss when he is out playing!!!

2.5 hours later I rolled back into the house. Legs felt great, well as good as they should. I'm wondering what the first Ocup will be like this year. There is still a ton of snow in the bush here. No trail riding here yet.


Sunday is Paris to Ancaster. I'm told that the course is clear of snow. Good.

No comments: