Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Play

Well that was fun, the return to the norm did not bring back my technical skills. The usual thrills of the MNS was even more fun with the crashing I seemed to do. I do beleive it was a group effort as there were more than just my couple bobbles that saw me playing on the ground. Fun day though and it was yet another refreshing ride to get the brain and body ready for the next block of abuse.

I also must say that I forgot how much fun the berms were, I do beleive that is one of the longest section of trail that I've ridden that pedaling is not needed, this may be far from the truth but as your giggling while flying around a banked turn into the next drop time seems to slow down even though things are moving very quickly. Good thrills, gotta love the big back yard.

No comments: