Saturday, November 5, 2011

Becoming what I was and wondering who that man is

It seems that I am not the only one that has returned to riding. Ontario's number one tag team partner that will guarantee you a win has started prepping for the 2012 season. Watch out. As for this guy, I'm riding. There is no training regiment, it's the fall and I don't need one. The body is still feeling a little weak with certain movements but I'm able to finally ride in the trails without major discomfort. It's only been 4 weeks since I went down like a bag of bricks and from what I've been told by many it's up to 8 weeks before ribs fully heal. Great.

Being Saturday morning in November I'm currently watching the thermometer waiting for it to leave the negative side of the scale before I head out for a couple hours on the road bike this morning. I've yet to get that winter insulation that is needed for those cold rides, I've been trying though. I've been enjoying that over eating benders that I try to keep to a minimum during the summer. It won't be long now till the discipline starts back and the attempts at being fit begin.

The beard growing is moving slowly, I'm still trying to figure out who that stranger is in the mirror right now. Awww, the sun just broke and falsified the temperature reading. I'll attempt to fool myself into thinking it's warm out for the first hour. Must run, opps I mean ride.

No comments: