Friday, March 9, 2012

life and what comes with it

Little excitement happening. Solid road ride in the spring like conditions on Wednesday. Used the 29er,trying to get as much time in on it to get any fit fine tuning done. Loving the bike more and more, now just need some wonderful single track to play on. Melt dammit. Last night had life take over,some later than normal business meetings kept me off the bike. Not to concerned, still putting in the hours to make me semi-fast this year. Another reason I was stepping back from the long races this season besides the body recovery etc was based on Mom retiring from the family run company. Means I have more on my plate this year in my day to day what pays the bills life. No worries, just a new challenge.

Heading to the hills tonight for what will probably be the last downhill sliding.

No comments: