Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to boring training rides. Recovery week and holidays next week. What am I going to do with all the time? Legs are, well they are keeping me vertical.

I'm now debating about doing the Canada Cup race in a couple weeks. It's still a short event. It was also give me the points I need to move up to Expert class. Where I should be. I think it will be a last minute decision.

Since there is nothing exciting happening I thought I would put up some of the photos from the last few rides.


Group ride to Honey Harbour

Heather flashing a pose after doing her gymnastic routine.

Rob attempting the same move a few days earlier

Molly at her best The car looked like that puddle

Trying to catch a glimpse of Provincal team member Jaccob McCelland at the Mountainview Weekly race series.

Thats it for now. Back on the bike!

Later

No comments: