Thursday, December 15, 2011

I said I wouldn't. I had my fingers crossed

I said I wouldn't do one in 2012 but sometimes you get that carrot put in front of you, sometimes that carrot is attached to a bushel that fell off the back of the truck. Some looking around this thing called the interweb and I came across for news on Canadian Cyclist. A few minutes later I emailed Ontario's premier undefeated tag team partner. Some more info will be searched for. So, what the hell am I talking about? 24 hour tag is what I'm talking about, 24 hour world championships to be more specific.

What has me potentially changing some of my race season? Well it looks like they are adding a couple divisions to the World Solo championships this year, mainly looking at the 2 person division that has been introduced for this year. Being rally close to us, Canmore, Alberta isn't that far is it? There is consideration of throwing AWI Racing into the ring. The good thing is we still have lots of time to discuss the details. I'm pretty sure the Mighty T and I have a strong enough resume to qualify for one of the two spots available for Canada. Hopefully.

There a still limited details on the 24 hour of adrenaline site, costs etc. Tristan and I will have some drinking to do, some coaching advice from team owner will be needed, It could be another crazy year. What to do, what to do.

No comments: