Thursday, January 12, 2012

Still trying

Little excitement, just some sliding on two planks with some mixed in quality time on the long board. I will be a master of my own domain on that thing, Ive made that deal with myself. Of course every time I start building up my confidence on the snowboard I find myself on my ass. It's funny, I'm pretty good on two wheels, two feet and two skis but very sketchy while standing on one leg, can't ride a unicycle and now I'm trying to become competent on one board. Hmmm am I not thinking this one through?

Rest night tonight, it's a movie filled evening that will hopefully raise the motivation level to the next level. Yep, it's Banff Film Fest day. With snow currently coming down it at least helps set the background scene. Looking forward to it.

No comments: