Tuesday, August 28, 2007


I guess I kinda sorta rode yesterday. Midland Tri Club had their final time trial of the season followed by the BBQ. Hey there's food I'm in. I haven't TT in a few weeks and it looks like I won't again till next year. The Trinity hanged on the wall last night. It did give me a chance to play with the final addition to the road bike. I topped out the front of the bike with an Amoeba Scud flat wing handlebar. Oh its nice.

So my ride last night about 3.5 km out to the mid part of the hill to take photos. That's a total of 7km. Not bad!!! Surprisingly my lower parts didn't feel all that bad when it came to sitting. My right knee is a little sore but I know that will clear quickly. I'll get out for a an 1 to 1.5 hour flat ride tonight to get the legs loosened up tonight.

I'm on holidays in less than a week. Its going to be nice. My week is already filling up though. I'll be helping Peter K out as he gets ready for Ironman Florida. I know very little about training for an Ironman but I know more than enough about finding energy losses during the ride. Hopefully we can find a few things in his riding to make him stronger going into the run. Peter is planning on being the youngest Ironman Finisher.

No comments: