Friday, February 15, 2008

Yep I think it's time to shoot that stupid little rodent who gave us hope that spring is coming early. Another snowstorm is rolling in this afternoon to pack more snow on top of what came down last night. So much for me having a relaxing 4 day weekend.

Last night's ride to the gym was great, it was the return trip that was interesting. That perfect combination of tempature, slush and wind made it a bit sketchy. Another frozen headset added to the excitement. Time to rip it apart. Still better than sitting on the hamster wheel. Another tough weekend of training but at least I have no other commitments besides time on the bike.

Today is my day to get all the crap done. The company has been busier than it's ever been in the last 30 years. Not that it's a bad thing but I have been running around like a madman trying to keep up and still get my hours in training. Today is a mental healthy day. I really need it. I think it's time for another coffee.

No comments: