Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why is it that everything that is supposed to make you feel better seems to hurt. ALOT!! Isn't recovery week supposed to be enjoyable. No intervals, no power pedaling, no super sets. Quote the word Recovery.

Today was a great massage. Now that's not to say it didn't hurt. Cindy is a very nice woman but there were defiantly times I could have called her anything but. This was mainly when she hit this nasty knot in my hamstring. Now I know I always feel better afterwards but during the moment I really wonder why am I doing this to myself.

I know that Monday night during my treatment with Dr. Bill that if there were not other patients in the building there would most defiantly be a few four letter words coming out of my mouth.

Even tonight I rolled around on the newest fix me up tool. That thick foam roller looks closer to a kids toy than to some type of torture device. I guess that saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is true. Maybe the person who wrote this should get their I.T. band riped and see if they still feel the same way.

No comments: