Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Albino training

The season is getting closer, how do i know? People are leaving the country for someplace warm to train. I've heard California and South Carolina are both nice at this time of year, Pete G and Ben are the boys to talk to about that. For me, well I'm a hardcore Canadian boy who loves winter, most of the time. Maybe it's more that my daily job pays a lot more than my cycling career does and taking time off just isn't viable at this time of the year. I'll be playing in the snow until it's gone.

I will say that looking at the pasty white skin of my body right now some quality time in the sun would be nice right about now. Those permanent tan lines have faded. The minus 18 outside this morning leaves little temptation to sit out in the sun. I'm hoping those little rodents will all be right and in will be an early spring.

Countdown till the first race has begun.

No comments: