Saturday, January 10, 2009

random thoughts with not enough coffee

It's 8:30 am and I'm stuck inside. Why? Because of this.

Yep that's minus 25c. I love winter, I have gear like you wouldn't believe to be out playing in it and used to teach skiing in it. Screw that I have a choice. So since I'm going to wait for things to warm up I started to clean the house.

I love animals, hell the Molly Monster is my favorite training partner. I even bought her a car that had heated rear seats. That's what I tell myself. Well this morning I had the temptations starting already. It's only January and the college prank ideas are already starting. Meet Oakley.

This white blob that can out shed any animal. Snakes shed their skin twice a year, she drops a new cat every night. This came out of her after only a few brushes with a comb.

At least in the summer she is out killing her next meal and saving me money on cat food but right now these are the thoughts I'm having.

He looks happy doesn't he. No hairballs to worry about. It's not like she needs her fur right now, the house is warm and she loves to sleep by the fireplace. Maybe another cup of coffee will control my urges to grab the clippers.

Over the last few years I've attempted to do it but her ninja like stealth skills have kept her safe. Time for more coffee

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

minus 25....you win, that is colder than us in the utah mountains.....brrrrr...

your cats tongue will get wornout from licking stubble.

The Vegan Vagabond said...

nice kitty!!!