Tuesday, May 5, 2009

a change

Had a great ride last night with the boys. Of course I took a bunch of cheap shots about being old. Ya well boys you will all catch up one day.

Just got an email from Chico Racing. They have made a major change for this year's Spring 8 hour. There will be two separate courses, one for solo, one for all the team racers. I'm not sure what and how this will go over. Of course it's already being talked about on MTBR. My thoughts?? There are a good and bad to this. Having an open track of just solo's would be a nice change. Less passing, more control of pace. But having riders to pass helps keep the pace up. Every rider is a target because you don't know what division they are racing in. Of coarse the support from other riders won't be there at the same level. We will have to see how it goes.

For me, it will have absolutely no effect on my race since I'll be riding tag team with Dr. Bill this year. Well sorta tag, I'm riding the first 4-4.5 hours then Bill will finish up. Should be fun.

Albion Hills O Cup is coming up fast. Hell all the races are coming up fast. No breaks from now till Solstice. Back at it tonight.

Later

No comments: