Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my best sponsor



Happy Mother's Day.

No post yesterday, felt trashed. Spent a few hours riding in the rain and my body shut down. I didn't fully plan on riding in the rain it just turned out that way. Headed into the Saturday morning group ride with the sun shinning. I knew the forecast but took a chance anyways. Got to Midland and the rain began, not to hard just enough to let you know it was raining. No worries.

There was a group wanting to go out. That enthusiasm disappeared very quickly. The mix of rider level meant a slower pace. This meant lower heart rate, this lead to Matt getting cold very quickly. I'm heading back guys. All it took was one to say it. Kevin grabbed my wheel as we turned left. The 4 other's made their turns for home also. Took an hour to get back to the house. HMMMM sometimes living away from the hub of everything is a bit of a downfall.

I spent the rest of the day feeling like crap. Well this meant the couch and the computer. Lots of updates on the course changes. I think we are racing around the parking lot since that seems to be all that is left of it. No Green Monster and a few singletrack sections were taken out. I'll be heading down soon. Race report hopefully tonight.

No comments: