Friday, May 15, 2009

What did you expect? Really???

It May, it's the first official long weekend of summer, it's the 2-4, Aww lows of plus 2 and possibly snow for race day Sunday. What did you think we would get? Sun??

Off the bike day for this guy as I prepare my mini castle for a few weekend guest. The invasion begins tomorrow as Big Ringer's make their way to the west for Sunday's event. Craig and Tanya are coming down for the weekend activities.

Side note, I delayed putting this up a few days ago. I was offered a free solo spot at this weekend's Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous 24 hour event. Do you know how tempting that was. I've always wanted to do this race. Fast course, not a lot of riders, great event. Why did I pass? My 5 foot 4 ball of fury that would kill me for wrecking everything I'm building for. I'll be honest that Solstice is all I give a shit about this season, everything else is just there.

Oh ya the weather sucks every May long weekend, that also helped me decide. Time for a little yard work before the rain starts. More blah, blah, blahs tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Vegan Vagabond said...

That wouldn't be Rick's spot, would it???

Listen to Heather, she knows best ;)

See ya tomorrow!

Matt Spak said...

Yep Rick had to bail and offered it to me on Wednesday. Way to short of notice.