Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Saturday morning, it's 5:30 what the hell am I doing up???? This is my first real weekend off from training, racing, schedules etc etc etc in 2 months. Hell this is the biggest break from training I've had since the winter. I guess I want to make the most of it. I have a road ride planned for late this morning with Watson. I'll be fighting to hold a wheel.

So what have I been doing besides not really riding a bike. Well the damage control has been taken care of. That meaning both Anthem's are pretty much back to normal. My brake lever's are finally returning to their normal positions. I was still finding dirt in strange locations.

Next up is trying to get an excessive amount of landscaping done in a minimal amount of time. Since I hate cutting grass I'm working on getting rid of it in the back yard with new gardens and a patio. Of course doing the grunt frame work has taken longer than I thought and I don't even want to start to add up how much has been spent on lumber at this point. Anyone want to come and help move some big dirt piles???? I have beer.

Sun's up, coffee is hot, dog is still sleeping, the town is quiet. 5:30 in the morning is not all that bad.

Later

No comments: