Saturday, May 14, 2011

Home for a rest

It's that time of the year again that I love, holidays. They are needed, they are deserved, they couldn't have come at a better time. The list of to-do's are long but yet not that long. A chill weekend away watching Shannon play in the rain kicks off the vacation. AWI Racing will be busy this weekend with many playing at O-Cup number 2 and Shannon at an adventure race. As for me, well holiday's will be topped with the 100 miler next weekend. I'm as ready as I will be, some mixed blasts of fast stuff will be thrown in to down time. If I'm not ready now, I'm pretty much not going to change it in a week. Feeling a little more confident in the body after the previous weekly world cup.

It's early, it's stopped raining, time to sneak a ride in before Mother Nature notices.

No comments: