Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick update

I'm sorry that I haven't updated much in the last couple days. Vacation is coming to an end, race season begins. I
'm up way to early, it's still dark. It's race day, I'm not sure if I like the fact that I'm starting this early. It is what it is. Body feels ok, bike is now feeling ok, coffee like usual is tasting great. Had my normal night before pre race meal after spending an hour helping Shannon pulled quills out of Rogues face. Have yet to see a Cougar in Copeland Forest but the dog found a Porcupine with no problems. The excitement never stops around here. Will have a full update tomorrow. Also check in the AWI Racing site tomorrow, busy weekend for the team as we take on the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.