Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 days

I'm going to apologize up front, my posts for the next little while may be, short, boring, unfunny, nonexistent, stranger then normal. I have 10 days, this could be a nice amount of time for vacation but I'm not sure if it will be enough time to be successful at my attempt. Now if I had a 10 day vacation on top of the 10 days i may pull it off. What am I doing? Well in 10 days is the 24 hour, I am am attempting to make myself flexible again. Not the" I can adjust my schedule to work with your schedule" type flexible. More the Gumby touch your toes, not feel like a pretzel type flexible.

How does this impact me typing lots of babble every morning? Well the time that I'm usually poking away at the keyboard drinking coffee will now be spent in the padded room using all my S&M tools that apparently if used right cause pain and then pleasure. The pleasure being a body that is not all distorted like it currently feels. Of course I'm doing all this just so that I can completely distort and destroy it in the course of 24 hours. Hmmmm Why am i doing this? Maybe I should just smack my head against the wall a few times every morning, the end results would be about equal.

Training is in the mix, great ride with the team coach on Sunday who I was nice enough not to follow Top Gear rules when his bike failed catastrophically in the first 10 minutes of the ride. The list of to do rides is getting smaller, the list of what needs to be done in a short time is growing longer. Tent set up, food, lights, true bike clean up, etc etc along with my week of anti rain dances that will be joined by the boys from Chico begin on Friday night. 10 days is not a long time.

No comments: