Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why oh why

Why does it only take 24 hours to completely screw up the body but it's going to take weeks before it starts to feel better again? I'm currently looking down that long road of recovery filled with stretching, rolling, physio, chiro, etc etc and this road is not paved, it's not smooth and it's looking like I have to deal with it on foot. Where's the bus at least?? I'm currently lying in the paddede room and honestly wishing that someone would just put a straight jacket on me and keep me heavily medicated until the body just heals itself with no extra help from me. WOuld be nice, would probably loss all forms of fitness by the time that happened.

The hard part is figuring out where to start. Lower body? Upper body, Hands? Hamstrings, Shoulders, Quads? I'm so overwhelmed. When does the offseason begin? I need months. Yes I'm whining just a little but it's my blog and I can whine if I want to. I better get started, July will be here in no time and I said that I would be healed by then. High expectations? Yep.

No comments: