Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another mellow evening. Spent an hour stretching. My right knee has been bothering me the last few days. I have a massage this Friday and I'll defiantly have it looked at along with loosening up the back. The rest of the parts for the cross bike should be here Friday and the XC Carbon frame for the first mountain bike build is on order and should arrive in the next couple weeks.

Its coming into that time of year that I find it really hard to motivate myself. Its been a long summer with riding etc and now that its dark early its hard to want to do much more than sit on the couch. I'll have to start doing a couple night rides soon because I'm just not ready to spend time on the rollers or trainer yet. Well the couch is calling and I'm feeling way to weak to argue with it.

No comments: