Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not much happening right now for training. Let me rephrase that there is NO training right now. I'm yelling at myself to relax. Its hard but necessary. I'm taking the rest of October off from any type of form or scheduled training. The rib is healing and the tendons and muscles in the back are coming along a bit slower. I get a reminder from time to time that its barely been a week. About the only good thing is the weather has been crap so it does trim down the incentive to ride.

I am getting this craving to try a cyclocross race though and since there are a few in November, one being in Barrie, who knows. I'm hoping the TCX will be in soon. AWWW get those thoughts of racing out of my head.

Relax, Rest, Sit, Feet up,Lazy, Mellow, Nothing. I need to keep putting these thoughts in my head. Why is it so hard to do nothing?

No comments: