Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I guess I can't complain on the time it happened but man does it hurt. Just spent 5 hours up in emergency. End result. One broken rib. When I crashed I did more damage than I thought.

Today at work I was putting my tool bag back in the truck and twisted a little. All you heard was POP!!!! Then came the pain. Not little pain, I'm talking bring tears to the eyes pain. Made my way to a drug store and they recommended this muscle relaxant. Didn't even make a dent n the pain. Of course I have a bit of that cold still so sneezing and coughing was causing me to swear and curl into a ball. That was it off to the Hospital.

X-rays etc. So no bike at all and no work for the next few days. Got lots of pain killers. I guess this is one way to get me off the bike to recover!!! More later. 5.5hours at the hospital just drained me.

No comments: