Monday, October 1, 2007

Its two days after now and my back is killing me. My knees are feeling trashed also. Did an hour and a half on the road bike yesterday. Ok let me rephrase that. I did 50 minutes on the bike path then met up with Mom on the path and coasted beside her walking. I guess you could call that riding.

I've decided not to do the Race the Night event. I'll be there cheering. I'm having a hard time taking deep breaths right now and twisting and turning is just not even a question. The race season is officially over. No planned events. This also means ZERO training for a few weeks. If I want to ride it will be for fun now, no purpose.

Found out why the bike felt loose after the crash. The wheel bearing started to lock up. I think this was related back to the mud race more than the crash but I knew it wasn't in my mind. Tonight I will find out what I did to my back. I know that the pain isn't in my mind either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I'm having a hard time taking deep breaths right now and twisting and turning is just not even a question."

Congrats on a good race. Sounds like a check for broken ribs might be in order...these are classic signs.