Thursday, October 25, 2007

Free To Good Home!!!!


Well not ready. Bye bye NRS. Hello XC Carbon. This poor guy is off to a new home tomorrow. This frame has been ridden more by everyone else but me. Rick has used it at the 24 hour races and I've loaned it out to a couple friends. I would be surprised if it has more than 500km on it. I'm still keeping my NRS 1 since Blue's full suspension is still in the final stages of development. Plus I just can't come to selling it. Its such a sweet looking bike that looks fast just hanging on the wall.

My CX6.5 cross bike is being built as we speak and just getting the final sizing done for the XC Carbon. I will have one for the next week to play with and I'll get a few pics up along with first opinions of the bike.

1 comment:

Golonghardman said...

Looks like things are coming together Dude...