Thursday, October 4, 2007

Trimming back the drugs. The muscle spasms are less and less. I hate the fact that I need to take them. Hell I don't even like taking Advil unless I have to. I will not taking it during training. If it hurts during training means rest. Racing well that's another story.

Spent some time stretching in the hot tub and I'm no longer stuck on the couch. FINALLY!!!!! Tomorrow night I will be at the Mountainview Race the Night. Should be a cool event. No I'm not racing. Just cheering and taking pictures and helping some friends out with lights. Will have lots of photos from the event. The weather is supposed to be perfect for a fall night race. It really doesn't feel like fall though. This is what is making it hard not being able to ride. 30 degrees and sun this weekend.

More tomorrow night

No comments: