Monday, October 8, 2007


On the road again, I can't wait to be on the road again!!!! Wait I am. Well kinda sorta. I got out for an hour and a half road ride with Brent yesterday. Kept the pace sane, low heart rate. It was great just being on the bike. Of course I kept having to say to Brent slow down. Its hard to keep a low pace on the road bike. Things felt pretty good but hills will still hurt for a bit with the full body needed. Still no mountain bike for a while though.

Lots happening lately to keep me distracted. 2008 should have me riding on a couple new bikes. Awww even a different manufacture. Nothing is set in stone yet but I'm looking forward to dealing with this company. More to come on that once its official. Also another amazing distraction has appeared since the race. This one will help keep me motivated. More on this one another time also.

Today was just 30 minutes on the rollers. Starting to work on the muscle imbalance issue with some one legged spinning. Still low heart rate. I would have been outside again but those overpaid liars made another mistake. No I'm not talking about politician. I'm talking about the weather man. It was supposed to be sunny all weekend. Uh ok is this before or after the crazy rain and thunderstorms. Well its midday so its time to get the Molly Monster out for some exercise.

Gotta run, ok sorry walk!!!

No comments: