Monday, July 30, 2007

All the time in the world

Ya thats what it feels like. So this is what lazy people do. 2 days with no bike and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I'm not compalaining and I know my body isn't either.

Had a great day Sunday just relaxing. My buddy Marlon was playing at a local bar/restaurant in the afternoon so had to hang out there for a couple hours. Ended up getting a couple free pints which was great for restocking lost carbs. Spent the rest of the evening in the hottub. So a few strange things that are becoming a apres race rituaul. Cooking and eating french fries at 5:30 am the day after the race. Is this weird? They taste great. That and the 6:30 am hot tub to actually get body parts bending.

Now a shitty thing that happened today. My nice big tree in the backyard decided to shed a limb. Not just a little limb but say equivelent to losing a leg. I've already sourced out a couple different people to take it down but its going to really put a whole in the sky of my little backyard oasis. The sooner these guys show up the better. I'm owing Molly a bit of play time and since its a little heat wave we're going to go for a swim.

No comments: