Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Something very important

Today at work I had a reminder about life. Most that have been reading my blog for a while know I lost both my father and grandmother to cnacer a couple years back. Its a very tough thing to deal with. Today at a service call I had a reminder on how cruel cancer is. As I was finishing up a young boy came into the laundry room to his mother. He was about 4 years old and full of energy. He didn't have any hair. I asked in a polite way and his mother replied that the chemo was working. He was full of energy but I've seen the bad side of it.

This month a great fundraising event is happening. Its called Tour for Kids. It helps raise money for 3 camps for children with cancer. This is an event I would love to ride in but time restraints stop me. Please donate if you can or better still sign up and ride. Cancer doesn't care how old you are.

http://www.tourforkids.com/

No comments: