Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Eyes!!!!

Put those things away before some one goes blind

I was making an albino look tanned but the temperatures are rising that I was able to flash my pasty white legs around the country side.

Great base ride with some long rolling hills mixed in there thanks to Vasey line. Hooked up on the bike path near the end of the ride to cool down.

I'M BLIND!!!! It' wasn't from a reflection of my legs though. I love my Racing Jackets. I have had zero complaints about anything on them except for now. The vents are awesome and I have had no fogging issues, even walking into the house from outside in the winter.


They work awesome. Those vents are also great at letting a little black bug through it and into my eye. I watched it happen. It hurt. I didn't hit anything when it happened but forwarning for anyone looking at them. watch for bugs.

Lights are delayed, customs.

Later

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hey lazy Matt, where is your Wed blog entry? You probably have the same 14 readers that I do, but the people still demand a blog entry!