Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SCREW YOU MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!


I will not cower to your powers, I will not hide indoors on the trainer. Screw you lady, it's spring and that means outdoor miles.

Headed north through Port Severn on to Honey Harbour Road. It was an out and back to Honey Harbour.

The cross bike was the right choice, also because I did have it prepped for the Icebreaker. Mother Nature was being pretty mean. Snow, hail, rain, wind and once very short glimpse of the sun. Still much better than being on the trainer or rollers.

Yep, a snowmobile would have been fine on the roads today.

Looks more like November than April.

On the return trip through Port Severn I spotted this.

Is this an optical illusion? A sick joke? Mother Nature not sure what she wants to do?

Can't you tell that I'm impressed by it's beauty???

2 hours, a dirty ice covered bike, cold feet and a defeated Mother Nature? Most of it is true. The weather is supposed to break by Thursday. Maybe???

No comments: