Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring or Fall??????????????

What the hell is going on out there?? This is what I got to see when I got home.

That is inches of snow, not impressed. Will I ever get to see singletrack??

Well at least it's not a ride day. My evening will consist of cleaning bikes, yoga, upper body workout and drinking coffee. Why do cyclists have an addiction with coffee???

On a side note, thank you to anonymous for reminding me about the results of last years Summer Solstice. It was just so great having to quit at 3 am. I'm planning on seeing red this year.

I'm looking at another race to add to the list, possibly a great way to end the season. Heading south in September to this. Would probably end up just doing the 12 hour but the 24 is possible. It will depend on support crew availability.

Melt dammit!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Truly Anonymous said...

I don't know, "anonymous" sounds an awfull lot like one of Peter Keiller's Misfit goons. It's all part of their "Talk Smak to Spak" campaign.

Matt Spak said...

I guess it goes with the singlespeed thing. One gear, one track mind? one focus. What ever works for them.

Truly said...

What's with the grips? Bartape?

Matt Spak said...

Yes it's bar tape. Started doing it last year, works awesome since most grips are to small for my hands. Adds a little extra padding and has great grip in the rain.
Oh and I can pick what ever colour I want. They make glow in the dark tape which may come out for 24 hour races.